Welcome to the Playful Penguin Room!
The Penguin Room is full of children honing the skills they will need for Kindergarten next year. Although they work hard on writing their numbers and letters, they still spend much of their time exploring and learning through play! They learn about and develop friendships, practice accountability, and strengthen their fine motor skills. Stop in for a visit and see our future Kindergarteners in action!
Schedule & Rates:
Full Week M-F 7:00am-6:00pm
Register now for immediate and fall openings.
Our Early Childhood Center offers:
- 1:10 Ratio of teachers:children
- Experienced, loving staff with education degrees
- Caring and safe environment for your child
- Secure building designed for children
- Daily face-to-face communication with the caregivers
- Care for the entire family through group events and school-wide celebrations
- Toddler, Preschool, and K-6 Christian Elementary School on-site to meet the needs of your growing family
- Licensed, MN Dept. of Human Services
- Nationally accredited through NLSA
Meet our Teachers:
Contact us to tour our familiy-friendly center!
Parents of our PreK students are always welcome
to drop in anytime and see the excellent care we provide and the progress your chid is making!
Kindergarten Readiness Skills
letter sounds (pre-reading)
Gross & Fine Motor Skills
writing their name
using a scissors with control
large muscle control & coordination
Personal & Social Development
demonstrate table manners
dressing for outdoor play
conflict resolution skills
Our Schedule Includes:
Table Activities & Games
Group Time (calendar, weather, themes)
Center Time (science, art, computer, etc.)
Outside (Playground) Time