|Mission and Vision|
We teach God’s Word
grow in grace
and model Christ’s love;
to each other, our community, our world.
People alive in Christ - each one going out to share God’s gift.
a more detailed explanation of the vision God has entrusted to us:
People alive in Christ ...
1. Alive in God's grace. We don't deserve God's love but He forgives us and cares about us. We deserve punishment and death -- instead He gives us victory and life today and forever.
2. Alive in God's presence. Jesus is active among us. Rejoice that He is working in your life. Share the life He gives to you. Affirm Him working in and through others.
3. Alive in God's Word. We are people who find truth and energy in God's message for us today. Daily contact with the Scriptures is the motivation of all we do. We are reflections of the life of Jesus in a dark world.
4. Alive in God's will. We understand God's will for our lives as the Church of Christ. We are connected through prayer.
Each one going out...
1. Each committed. Personal commitment is high because each one of us lives out our Lord's Great Commission. Everyone is a personally committed Christ, to personal spiritual growth, and to
2. Each trained. Ongoing equipping of every person regardless of age or talent. Preparation for God's warfare.
3. Each focused. Expectations are clearly laid out for disciples. Each has identified and understands their spiritual gifts and how to use those gifts for God's purposes.
4. Each sent. Intentional in going beyond the walls of our buildings and reaching our families, friends, and acquaintances.
…to share God’s gift.
1. The gift of heaven. Building a bigger heaven tomorrow, by sharing Jesus on earth today. Salvation is a free gift in Jesus Christ for all people.
2. The gift of life. Life is hard. Walking daily with Jesus gives every person a new reason for living.
3. The gift of belonging. Being a part of a community that cares about each other -- each person matters to God and to us. God provides hope, support and friends in Christ through small groups.
4. The gift of joy. Being a part of a family that joyfully praises the Lord for all He has done.